top of page
- Oct 06, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PMBeacon Hill Books & Cafe, 71 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114, USALooking to update your profile photos with a fall look? This outdoor photograph session will include two iPhone headshots set with the beautiful background of Boston's Beacon Hill. Beginning with refreshments and a late lunch at Beacon Hill Books & Cafe.
- Fri 13 Oct13FriOctWBG Monthly Meeting With Guest Speaker Carrie Pasquarello/Zoom
- Fri 20 Oct20FriOctCoffee Connects – Morning Networking at Tatte, Wellesley, MA/Wellesley
- Sat 28 Oct28SatOct"RIA Celebrates" Third Annual Gala at the MFA/BostonOct 28, 6:30 PM – 10:30 PM EDTBoston, 465 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USASave the Date for Saturday, October 28th, 2023, 6:30pm to 10:30pm. "A celebratory event to inspire hope, love for humanity, and healing for all." Held at the Museum of Fine Arts. With musical guest Michelle Brooks-Thompson, keynote speaker Teresa J. Helm, and emcee Katrina Kincade.
- Wed 08 Nov08WedNovA Night With Boston Lyric Opera's "La Cenerentola: Cinderella"/Boston
- Fri 10 Nov10FriNovMonthly Meeting With Guest Speaker Remke Van Zadelhoff/ZoomNov 10, 8:00 AM – 8:45 AMZoomOur WBG Connects monthly speakers meeting is an opportunity to learn, expand your business contacts, find inspiration, and share your expertise with others. Guests are welcome to attend two events before the membership. Register now, get your mug of coffee or cup of tea, and sign in to Zoom.
- Mon 08 Jan08MonJanBoard of Directors Quarterly Meeting/Boston Carriage
- Jan 13, 2024, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM ESTLawrence, 60 Island St Suite 150, Lawrence, MA 01840, USAUncommon Closet is our social enterprise that supports Uncommon Threads. This "upscale resale" boutique, supported by individual and business donations, offers new and gently worn designer fashion. All proceeds benefit programs that support low-income women facing life hardships.
- Mon 25 Mar25MonMarBoard of Directors Quarterly Meeting/Engel & Völkers
- Mon 03 Jun03MonJunBoard of Directors Quarterly Meeting/LeMaitre Residence
bottom of page